Sustainable. Cost-Saving. Eco-Friendly.
Thomas & Dunn's Handmade Wool Dryer Balls offer an eco-friendly alternative to fabric softener. Make your clothes gentle on the skin with Woballs. Using only 100% Organic New Zealand Wool, Thomas & Dunn Woballs offer a number of benefits to make your life easier and greener:
- Quality Assured: Tried and tested by workers in the hospitality industry, Our Woballs are professionally approved.
- Time Efficient: Reduce your drying time by up to 30%
- Durable: You can dry clothes using your Woballs up to 1000 loads...That's a lot of drying!
- Cost Saving: Due to the Woballs durability and absorbant abilities, save money on electricity from reduced drying times.
- Eco-Friendly: Wool is a natural by-product from sheep, meaning the Woballs are a completely biodegradable material. Reduce your carbon footprint by using less electricity and replacing fabric softener in plastic containers with Woballs.
From Nature With Love.
Our 100% Organic New Zealand Wool is an all natural alternative product to help with your household work. Using Thomas & Dunn Woballs not only prevents wastage, but helps reduce your carbon footprint. Clean clothes. Clean planet!
- 100% Sustainably Sourced New Zealand Wool
- Unscented and undyed
- No chemicals or synthetic material
- Pure to the core!
- Product and packaging are 100% biodegradable
- Simply throw your Woballs into the dryer and dry as normal. Be careful not to overdry as this may cause static cling.
- It is recommended to use 4 Woballs for a small load and 6+ for a large load. However, using 6+ Woballs will help reduce drying time, giving you more time to get through your daily jobs!
- Thomas & Dunn Woballs are compostable (including the cotton bag they come in)
- Store your Woballs in a well ventilated area, the cotton bag provided is ideal for storing the dryer balls in.
- Add essential oils to the Woballs to create your signature scent! Add 2-3 drops of your favourite essential oil, allow to dry and use as normal.
- Care for your Woballs! If you are having more static in your loads and your drying times are getting longer, put the Woballs in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and dry on high heat. They'll come out good as new!
- Woballs are designed to work with loads of all sizes and colours, there is no risk of lint on dark clothes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Woballs loud in the dryer?
No, they are very quiet. Due to the careful handmade design of the Woballs, they are extremely quiet in the dryer. Much quieter than plastic dryer ball alternatives!
How do they work?
The Woballs generate a gentle seperating and fluffing action whilst absorbing moisture in the dryer. This makes for natural softening and drying of the laundry
How am I reducing my carbon footprint using Woballs?
By choosing Woballs, you can say goodbye to fabric softener in plastic containers and enjoy faster drying times, thereby reducing your plastic and energy consumption!
Do they reduce static?
Yes, gently apply some water to a couple of the Woballs before drying a heavy static load, this will add static protection.